2008-07-25

Up on Singapore Flyer

After practically sleeping and eating for one whole day (well, I am on MC afterall :P), decided to went ahead to IT Nite/Team Building. I didn't want to miss the ride on Singapore Flyer anyway.

There wasn't much food left left when I reached office :( Guess the department was hungry. Unfortunately, Val, Irene and myself couldn't get on the 2nd Bus, only to know that Stephen who had went up 1st had reserved seats for us =.=

It was already pretty dark when we reach our destination. My X30 doesn't really work well at nite. Decided to take candids instead and get the scenery pictures from the others instead. Afterall, the Gadget Man (Larry) was with our team as well. His camera was defintely good enough. YC brought his tripod too, and was pretty generous in helping us taking fotos. Though the 10 seconds-timer freezes all our smiles a little.

Val, Irene & Stephen were getting wobbly legs upon reaching the submit. But we all still managed to pose well for our Group Photo.

Can't wait to see how the pics turn out :P