Was really lucky to be in time for the 5.20pm coach from Newton, when I only got out of the house at 5pm. TS wasn't that lucky though *Evil Laugh* Thankfully, the coach was late ... lolz ... In fact, I waited at the opp bus-stop initially instead, coz I seriously have no idea which is the correct one -_-'''
Reached Shangri La quite early. But my frens weren't there yet. Took the opportunity to racky abit while waiting. My door gift was some voucher from an unknown brand fr Royal Scotts. As good as don't have =.=
My 1-Gig SD card has to give way of all days. Thankfully, the pics taken were still recoverable. Think I'm going to get another SD-card soon. Hmmm ... or shall I get a new camera? :P
The lobby was rather crowded, so we gals ended up taking most of our pics in the ladies :P Can't wait to see the pics fr the gals .... ^_^
The MC was rather entertaining. Quite enjoy the performance. Food was only so-so :P The gang didn't want to stay for the MP3 draw. So we all went back when the event ended. Was lucky to catch the last train & bus to get home after Val dropped me at the orchard MRT. Hengz ... can't imagine fighting for taxi with hundreds of ppl =.=