Was really looking forward to attend this course. Coz ... No need to work!!! Best, the course is in Orchard Road!!!! :P Anyway, "God" said this is good for me, even if I find other job next time. ROFL ...
It's the 1st time I've been to SunJava @ Ngee Ann City. Nothing super impressive, but quite a decent place. Tea break is rather lousy and lunch isn't provided. The class is rather small as there's only 6 of us. Was surprise to find out that I am the only Application Developer as the rest of them are all Project Managers! (from SIA)
The instructor has quite a sense of humor, though I still tend to space out. Was on eBuddy to try keep myself awake. Was a little careless and got "caught red-handed" by the instructor, who then announced to the whole class what I was doing ... -_-'''