2009-09-26

An hour of F1

Alice actually bought the ticket and was kind enough to let me have a feel of it. "You have only ONE HOUR", she said jokingly.

Well, I won't say I am a fan. But I certainly don't mind getting a feel of it. To experience the NOISE, to be exact. Need to get myself some ear plugs though, which was $2 and includes a poncho.

It was a freaking HOT afternoon without much wind. F1 Fans were seen crowded near the fence with camera of various sizes. Everyone inside seemed cheerful.

Got myself a shady area to wait for the races. Was told that it was just some qualifying rounds. Everyone was shooting away with their cameras as the cars zoomed by. Knew my Ixus 110 would get any SLR quality and took videos instead. And, it was REALLY NOISY!!!

Nonetheless it was quite an enjoyable experience ^_^