It has been about 6 months since I lost the battle to flu. Quite an achievement for someone whom catch the flu quite easily. The daily Redoxon Vit C intake must have helped in a way or 2, judging from the fact that my boss who sits just besides me, has been bringing bags of medication to office every 1 or 2 weeks.
Unlike previously, new office's medical benefit is all under Shenton Medical Group. The most accessible and nearest clinic still required me to take a bus. The wait could be compared to that of a Polyclinic. 15 patients was ahead of me when I registered, with only 1 doctor. Not to mention being intercepted by a little boy who was running a 39 degree fever.
My 1.5hrs wait was greeted with a "Oh ... U r so CUTE!" by the doctor on 2nd shift, when I showed him my symptoms on a piece of paper. I had already coughed out my voice by then and simply had no energy to pick up a fight with him.
The 3-day MC didn't come easy.