2010-11-06

Agnes B with Steady

Had been eye-ing on this a month ago. Called up Kino in the morning to check for stocks, no luck. Called abt 2.45pm again, and was told that the stocks has arrived but wasn't ready for sale YET! The CS then suggested that I go over late afternoon or evening to try.

The sunshine was kinda overwhelming & I seriously dun feel like going out (open door -> see sun -> close door). Was chatting Edna online & she was complaining about the irritating dust in her house due to revamp and dun mind getting out of it. Suggested then to meet at Bugis to hang out (I m really sick of Orchard!!)

Edna wanted to meet at 4pm. Told her I may reach at 4.30pm due to my infrequent bus to MRT station. Was in fact really thankful to reach at 4pm. Headed straight to the Kino @ Bugis Junction with only little trouble of locating it. Charged to the Jap book dept and found 2 small stacks of Steady Magazine (less than 20). Grabbed a copy without hesitation, and remembered Val's eagerness of it while chatting her online.

As I was calling her up for confirmation, the stocks were disappearing FAST before my eyes. Hence, grabbed another copy before it was all gone (in fact, the whole process was less than 5 mins! >.<) Even if Val doesn't wants it, doubt I'll have any trouble ebay-ing it :D (Val sms back after my purchase. Apparently, she was having her "tai-tai" sleep when I called =X And, she REALLY WANTED the bag. LOL.)

Guess the stocks at Bugis is lesser compared to the main Taka branch. Plus ppl are carrying baskets of it o.O That explains the rate which stocks were running out.


Compared this small tote to my previous larger one. Its indeed much smaller, even the Steady mook wouldn't fit. Think I'll have some trouble using this one. But, I still love it =X

Price: SGD$17.50