2015-05-02

Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask

I had always been a fan of Missha Sheet Mask for its cheap price and lasting effects. Stopped using when the range ceased. Was delighted when I came the new range from Sunnaz website. There was a promotion hence decided to try it again.
There's a total of 10 different types for this range:
I didn't manage to try everything as not all was available. Below is the summary of those I had tried.
  1. Aloe
  2. This one did subside my blemish. But I think the Tea Tree is more effective.
  3. Tea Tree
  4. Very Good in subsiding my angry zits.
  5. Lemon
  6. Not Available.
  7. Green Tea
  8. No visible effects. Lightly moisturizing.
  9. Pomegranate
  10. My skin LOVE this mask. Skin feels smooth and elastic after use. The feeling lasted for abt 2-3 days.
  11. Pearl
  12. Meh ....
  13. Raspberry
  14. Nice alternative for Pomegranate. Less effect though.
  15. Caviar
  16. Nice scent but no visible effect. Waste $.
  17. Olive
  18. Not Available.
  19. Honey
  20. This has a very sweet fragrance. I find the scent rather strong. No "WOW" effect.