2009-01-31

1st Kopi of the Yr

Met up with Huijing & Esther (Ting Hoon turned up too coz those 3 met up for drama earlier), so that I could pass them the travel brochures I hav collected. At the same time, discuss about our Italy Trip. The former was achieved, but not much was done for the latter.

Had dinner at 家香面. I decided to try their 金牌 Jiaxiang Mian, but think that the Curry Noodle Ting Hoon ordered tasted better. Difference between the "Gold" & "Non-Gold" was the "元宝" & abalone. Passer-bys kept chanting the "famous" commercial line - "家香!家香!家香! , 面!面!面!" -_-'''





Huijing was craving for kopi, hence we went to Pacific Coffee after that. Decided to give their Hazelnut Latte a try. No additional Sugar was required for me. I decided, I like it! :D However, I seem to keep yawning after drinking it ... and I forgot to take a picture of the kopi >.<