
Decided to make a comparison of shade with my Ellisha Coys this round.
Fr the left Always Triple, Protect Multiplex Balm, Glossy Shiny Balm, Jasmine Water, Always Nuddy 24
*Texture Level (Tlv) is my own personal view, based on a Scale from 1 to 7 (Watery to Creamy). I was previously using ZA 2-way-cake, Skin Tone 20

Jasmine Water
SPF: 30, PA++
SGD: FOC
Vol: -
Tlv: 4
The shade is quite close to my skin tone. Has a light scent of the Jasmine Flower. Very oily upon application.
Protect Multiplex Balm
SPF: 20, PA++
SGD: FOC
Vol: -
Tlv: 4
Tis shade is the closest to my skin tone as compared to the rest. Not as oily too. Probably due to the lower SPF.
Glossy Shiny Balm
SPF: 37, PA++
SGD: FOC
Vol: -
Tlv: 4
I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL. Probably because I had my reserve with glossy or shiny make up that is applied onto skin directly. Find myself looking strange upon application.
In General, this brand is a little too oily for my liking. Most probably due to the high SPF.