2009-06-27

Agro @ Bintan - [Bintan] - BBQ

Unlike other BBQs I had been through, we didn't had to do this ourselves. Instead, it was being done & served, while we were seated comfortably at the round tables set up on the beach. The cooling breeze at night was rather enjoyable.

Ironically, we had some "ice-breakers" games after dinner. There was also a KTV session at the beach. The staff over there were fantastic singers and really put many of us into shame. Suspected they had plenty of training just by working there :D

As the Singaporean crowds dispersed, people from France & Korean began to join in. The Koreans had some beer and was a bit high. I was being dragged off from my seat for a dance. He WAS VERY ROUGH, and I felt as though I was getting bruises all over by the end of it. He also wanted a slow dance which I FORCEFULLY decline. *Shudder*

Perhaps, the his Korean gal-fren sensed my uneasiness. Came over & explained that they meant no harm and was just having fun. Her English had a heavy accent, but I was able to make out that she's actually staying in Singapore!