2009-10-24

Picnic @ Sentosa

It's the 2nd time we were doing this. There were additional members. YC's in-laws & Jo from Aviva. Val seems to dislike him alot and called him a liar. That I seemed to understand the reason after listening to him for a while. *LOL*

As usual, everyone brought food & drinks. We gals enjoyed Irene's Salad as usual. Val & Irene also made cookies & brownies this round. The chips I brought were gone before I know. Cancan is now much bigger and Val was really bz, trying to teach her how to swim. The irony was, Val herself doesn't know how -.-'''

Stephen turned up quite late. YC was rather disappointed that he didn't buy the nuggets as promised. Before we know it, night has fallen on us. Went to tabao food to eat at YC's place, but not before getting out of the 45mins jam at the Sentosa Bridge. Apparently, the cause was the numerous cars trying to find a parking lot in Vivo. Bad design of the road.