09:05
Called IT Helpdesk to report about my "unconcious" T61. Was told that all his engineers ain't ard yet ... =.= Guess I'll do some spring cleaning while waiting ...
09:25
Walked over to Helpdesk to check the status ... the section seems pretty empty ... Hmmm ... guess I'll continue my cleaning ...
09:43
Still no calls fr them. Went over to inquire and was told that they will get back to me REAL SOON ... My cleaning is almost done, at least my drawer is pretty tidy now ...
10:15
Saw Edisen bz on fone at his desk, but he signaled that he will come over when he's done. Must be a problematic Monday for him too ... I guess ...
10:30
Finally he came over ... He tried repairing the file system. But apparently, something is missing in my hard disk and forbidding him to do so. Hence, my T61 was taken away. It feels as if I am seeing it to it's grave ...
11:05
My cleaning is more or less completed ... TS asked me to go collect the pay slip for the gang since I am so "engz" ... grrr ...
11:45
Edisen came over to update me. Told me to prepare for the worse. He's still trying his best to revive it, and will let me know after lunch.
14:26
T61's OS is pronounced "dead". Good news is, my data files seems to be still around. It's as if I've been told by the doctor that the patient has no more heartbeat but the organs are still functioning ... =.= Alright, time for major backup!
17:36
*Whew*! Finally finished my backups. Resurrection of T61 will require 2 days. Sigh ... at least my precious data is still around.