2008-09-06

Shoes Day

Went to Bugis Junction with mommy today. Purpose is to accomplish 2 objectives:
1) "Sun-out" Mommy a little so that she don't grow "moldy" for staying at home for one whole week.
2) Buy myself at least 2 pairs of shoes as all my shoes are coming apart. Must be the rain ... >_<

Our trip was fruitful. We had so much sun Mom had to buy ice cream at one of the push-cart stall. For me, I got myself 3 pairs of shoes ^_^


In fact, for the 1st 2 pairs @ OG ($15.90 and $29.90 respectively), I received a tiny pearl as a free gift. I was a little stun when I watch the in-charge open up the shell that holds the pearl. The 3rd pair is bought @ BHG ($27.55 after BHG card discount)

Also went to Sim Lim Sq to get a new Multi-plug(6 slot, $28), PCI USB 2.0 slot ($16) and some DVD-R ($24). Was a little disappointed that the color I wanted for the Multi-plug was OOS. Mom actually commented that my tub of DVD-R look like a box of cake -_-'''

It was amazing how we brought back all the stuff as Mom even did some grocery shopping. Couldn't resist the temptation of Mr Sushi @ AMK Hub NTUC Xtra. The lady was really nice in offering to customize ($1.20 + 3*$0.75) what I like as I din't really fancy their pre-made set. Oishi ne!!! ^_^