Was at J8 last night again, the camera RoadShow was still on. This time, I had my SD card with me. Managed to test shot Fuji J150, Panasonic Lumix FX48 & Canon Ixus 110, with and without flash. A pity I couldn’t try out the Olympus as the fellow there didn’t have an adapter for my micro-SD.
Was viewing through those pictures with Irene. We both agreed that the Lumix is yellowish. Fuji is a little grainy. So I guess my choice would be Canon. Sigh, if only it’s a 5X optical zoom.
Called up a couple of shops, and the price difference is really great!
J8 Roadshow: $549.00 (incl casing + 2 * 8G SD Card)
MSColor: $449.00 (incl 1 * 8G SD Card)
Alan Photo $495.00 (incl 1 * 8G SD Card)
TS was telling me the Courts is having some Clearance Sales. Wonder if I can get a better deal.