2009-04-24

Lousy CS @ DBS

The mrt top-up machine sought of damaged my debit card. Unwilling to go down to the bank to Q for a replacement, I requested for a linkage to 4(or rather 3, coz later I found out that one is actually a debit card -_-‘’’) of my credit cards. Requested for a re-issue of pin to save the hassle as well.

After a 1-week wait, I finally received notification that my request for linkage was completed. But, I didn’t receive my pin. Hence, call them up on Sunday to find out what happen.

The lady whom I spoke to said she’ll have to check with the relevant department to see if I did indicate that I wanted a pin re-issue. Coz I’ll have to fill up the form again if I didn’t. But the office was close and promised to get back to me on Monday.

Unfortunately, she didn’t. Neither on Tues, Wed, Thurs or Friday (TODAY). Frustrated, called them up again to enquire about the matter.

A Vivian attended to me this time. Telling me I had to fill up the forms again for the pins re-issue coz she was unable to see application. Annoyed, I demanded to know why her colleague didn’t get back to me. Only then, she searched through my request and discovered that I DID call up on Sunday! >.<

She went on saying that the request was to re-issue the pin to ONE of my credit card. DUH! Told her that I needed it to be done for all my other applications and I wasn’t prepared to fill up those silly forms all over again, just because someone lost it or overlook. She promised to help check out my request and get back to me.

Well, she better! *ANNOYED*