4.05pm ...
"Cannot ... the lion is a little too tall and skinny" Kristine said, while I was staring hard at the difference between the 2 logos. Alright, I think it's a little taller than the original one. Gotta adjust again ... *sigh*
4.22pm ...
"Mmmm ... I think this time can liao ... heehee ", Kristine chimed happily. Finally!! Whew!! Seriously, I can't help but wonder if policy holders will be particular about the size of our company logo. If I were the PH, I guess my priority would be just to go straight to the figures, and make sure that the sum of my $$$ is correct when I received my statement. I mean, who gives a d*** about the size of your logo if the figures are incorrect? :P ...
On the other hand, I believe there ARE people who ARE particular with the things that you are least expected of. One can't deny the fact that there are actually postings from people commenting that Captain Jack had placed his right foot ahead from one angle while mounting on the dock, while left foot 1st from the other angle. (Can't really remember which is which though ...)
So I guess, the size DOES matters afterall ;)