2008-04-24

My First Time ...

With Flock!

Ok ... I admit I am pretty behind time. Only just started trying out Flock. Came across it quite some time ago when I am testing out different Web browsers. But can't remember why I didn't download it *shrug*

Had been trying to get it downloaded on my old PC the previous night, Safari too. Thanks to Facebook Chat, which reminded me those browsers still exist :P But my SeaMonkey, K-Melon and IE refused to co-operate . Was delighted to find that my colleague has the installer! Hee hee hee ... Kapo!

With Twitter!

Hmm ... strange ... the People Side Bar on my Flock doesn't really work with Facebook. That's strange. Thought I saw it worked on my Colleague's? Twitter work though. Just created a new account today ... tried sending DK and TH a message each, coz they are the only ones I know on twitter! Wonder where they will or if they will recieve my message ... hahaha ...

Will continue to try download that Safari3.1 again tonight. :S

Ok, back to my boring work ... *grumble*