Scotching rays from the blazing sun is raining down mercilessly, as though punishing the ungrateful mankind for all the wrong-doings to Mother earth. Besides perspiring endlessly, I am getting a headache, even if it's just a 5-minutes walk to packet lunch from the hawker center near my office.
So, what's the best thing to do on such a HOT day? A swim in the pool of course!
I jumped into the pool after work, expecting to be refreshed by the cooling water. Instead, I was embraced by a warm current! Apparently, even the pool was being heated up! -_-'''
Swimming is a very healthy sport. It doesn't damage one's join and eases pain in the back. It's fun too, both alone and with friends. Each is enjoyable in it's own way. With friends, one can go wild splashing around. When alone, one will really SWIM!
It's pretty nice to just let my mind relax and go into nothingness as my movements synchronise with the momentum, especially after a hard day's work. I used to make sure I finish 20 laps b4 calling it a day. But nowadays, either I am too lazy, or just can't be bother ... :P I reckon, if I maintain my speed and duration, I won't stray too far from my target, according to I-can't-remember-whose law, Distance = Speed x Time. heehee...
Excuses ... excuses ...
Gosh ... I am perspiring again ... eventhough I am now under my ceiling fan ... URGH!!!!