2008-06-05

Complain to M1

Apparently, all sms sent to my old Starhub number has not been reaching me since yesterday (or maybe even before that?). Wouldn't have found out if it's not for Stephen, who sms me to come down for lunch, but I didn't receive. I then requested TS, Irene, Stephen and Daxin during lunchtime to test-send sms to me again, and I still didn't received them. TS suggested I might receive them during midnight =.= Which I didn't, even till this morning.

Decided to call up M1(@1627) to find out what happened. Jia Yun, who atteneded to me, verified my message settings and asked me to restart my handphone. Then, she told me to send a sms to my old number. I received that, and the 3 sms which Stephen and TS sent yesterday starts coming in.

I wanted to know the cause, and Jia Yun replied that my phone's network has been down for 2 days according to her system, aka, no signal. I told her it doesn't make sense as I was able to receive sms replied to my new M1 number. She then explained that it could also be the network of the forwarding service being disrupted for this few days. Might be due to the transfer of the number retention system. Naturally, I requested for rebates for my handphone bill, based on the days of the disrupted network. Jia Yun then put up a request for me and direct me to Richard(@1622).

Now, this guy was really testing my patience. No matter how many times I explained my problem, he kept insisting that the network was alright. Finally, he said he would have to call up his engineer to check out what happened and it would take 3 working days.

After note:
Irene and Daxin's sms from yesterday after Val tried sending me sms during lunch time. Sms from Andy wasn't delay after that. TS suggested they might have put me in the "nasty customer" list and giving me priority in sms =.=