This was actually a sequel to the Anti-Oxidant Analysis yesterday. Val, Irene and myself decided to try it out since it's free. We reached Nu Star slightly pass 6.30pm and was greeted by a MLM environment, much to our disappointment.
We were then separated to take the fat% analysis. It was supposed to be faster that way, according to one of the sales officer. My Results were pretty satisfactory. Body & Visceral Fat % was relatively low with high muscle skeletal. Was over the moon when I discovered my Body age is only 18! Not too sure about the unknown formula from the supposedly Japan-based machine though.
The SO, Adeline, who attended to me decided that I should stay away from their fat management programs. She introduced me the beauty services instead and was pretty enthusiastic. Flooded me with plenty of informations and showed me a couple of video clips. Told her nicely that I would consider and we sought of ended there.
I was the 1st to finish, followed by Irene and Val respectively. Val didn't look too happy and commented that if only she knew THAT was the analysis machine, she wouldn't have come. Well ... if only ...