
I stepped into a non-studio-looking environment. The staff were very polite though, so was my image consultant. I still had to wait for about half an hour eventhough my appointment was 6.30pm. I was then brought to their so called make-up room. 2-3 of their unprofessional-looking make-up artist (more like the poorly-dressed young gals that wash your hair in a hair-salon) began to attend me. Was a little startled when they began taking turns doing my eyebrows, eye shadow, lips etc. Isn't that suppose to be done by only one person?!
The outcome was needless to say, disastrous. My eyes looked as if being outlined by a heavy and thick black marker. The color of the eye shadow and lipsticks doesn't blend and the fake eyelash was so uncomfortable that I could hardly open my eyes properly. It doesn't look natural at all, think the makeup of my previous fotoshoot was even much better.
I was entitled 2 different pose. One "Fun" and the other "Glamorous". The "Fun" one was still ok, but the latter one was a pain. The image consultant wanted to give me a "wild look", so I ended up wearing black pvc, or what the staff called, the "cat woman" suit. It was really uncomfortable, but the staffs there kept commenting that I look great in that outfit and not many can fit into it. Was brought out to have a touch-up on my make-up and hairdo again before the shooting began.
The room was pitch black and I could hardly see my pretty photographer. I also had to twist and turn a lot in that non-stretchable pvc suit and 3-inched heeled boots on a sofa. Was really thankful when my sufferings ended as they brought me to choose the pictures.
I really had a hard time ... finding something NICE!!! Duh?! Though my image consultant was really enthusiastic about my pictures, his enthusiasm wasn't spread to me. He burned those 2 images to a CD as promised before starting the hard-sell portion.
Guess I was still able to handle it. The other cute ang mo was a little annoying though, and kept asking me the same question over and over again, ignoring my answers and replied he has short-term memory (What an Xcuse?!). Trying to stray away from topic on and off by telling me he's a photographer, cum model, even showed me a poster of himself. So, I just had to keep repeating "I am not paying today", whenever he asked "Would u like to pay by installment or full amount?"
Of course, I didn't make any purchase when I walked out of that the studio. *V*
After Note:
Val commented that my "cat-woman" shot looked as if the body doesn't belong to me =.=