Alright, I guess I was a little later than usual today, forgot my ezlink card and had to went home to retrieve. Still, it doesn't give any excuses for the MRT, which frequency is usually 2-3 mins during peak, to reach 12mins! (Exact time I heard over the radio. Also mentioned that something went wrong in Sembawang or something).
A fully packed train arrived at around 8.33am, only to be welcome by a fully packed platform of impatient passengers. I was shoved right in to the train by aggressive commuters. I was fighting hard for oxygen, and couldn't move at all. No reason or apologies was given , only an annoying voice of the train master boomed over the PA system in the train. "Dear passengers, if u can't board this train. Please wait for the next train."
Seriously wonder what it takes to improve the train services. Think SMRT even got awarded in some "best train service" sometime back in the papers. Seriously wonder what criteria it was based on =.=