2008-06-02

New 2-way cake

The texture of the 2-way cake from CanMake doesn't really suit me, hence decided to explore other alternatives.

Tried the 2-way cake from Beauty Credit (Moist) in the morning, planning to have the Matt one for touch-up in the afternoon. The coverage seems better, but think it look a little yellowish. Irene said it's a little thick, but advised me to wait till afternoon to see what happens. (Duh, was using the flower pact from TheFaceShop as a base before applying the canmake 2-way cake, and it's not that thick?) Val says that it does blend in with my neck, hence it's alright. So I guess, I AM YELLOW. =.=

Decided to try out the *** Faker from Benefit. Val was going to order other stuffs online from the same brand as well. Cost almost $40 after conversion (USD). Pretty expensive. Beauty Credit is having a 1-for-1 sale at the moment. Now I am wondering if I should stock up the Beauty Credit 2-way cake since the one fr Benefit is going to take more than 3 weeks to arrive. Hmm ...