
I've put all 4 onto my wrist to see the contrast. But my handphone camera wasn't quite up to standard.
Fr the left: SkinFood Aloe#01, Coogi, Always Triple, Always Nuddy 24.

Texture Level (Tlv) is my own personal view, based on a Scale from 1 to 7 (Watery to Creamy). I was previously using ZA 2-way-cake, Skin Tone 20
Coogi Flowertox
SPF: 25, PA++
SGD: ~$26.90 (online spree)
Vol: 30ml
Tlv: 4
My 1st BB Cream and made me decided to use only BB Creams from then on! :P It has a light pleasant floral fragrance. Coverage is good with a pinkish undertone. This is the BB cream that best matches my skin tone. Provides satisfactory oil control and moisture in air-conditioned environment.
Skin Food Aloe #01
SPF: 20, PA++
SGD: $38.00 (FarEast SkinFood Outlet)
Vol: 50ml
Tlv: 5
Couldn't resist it's wonderful fragrance and decided to buy it. It's slightly stronger than that of my coogi and the shade is slightly lighter too. But that didn't compromise the coverage at all. Provides good oil control and moisture in air-conditioned environment.
Ellishacoy Always Tripple BB
SPF: 30, PA++
SGD: $17.00 (less 10% from online spree)
Vol: 15ml
Tlv: 2
This is even fairer than my Skinfood Aloe #1. Not sure why other forum I've came across commenting it being dark. End result was slightly 2-toned if I apply it without any loose powder. Quite watery and doesn't really provide good coverage. Smells like a SPF.
Ellishacoy Always Nuddy 24
SPF: -
SGD: $15.00 (less 10% from online spree)
Vol: 15ml
Tlv: 3
The downside of this is, there's no SPF. Tone wise, quite matches mine, but lack the pinkish undertone from the Coogi Flowertox which I like. Smells like normal foundation and the coverage is generally light.