Here's a list of Body Polish I've tried so far, in order of MY preference :)
1. White Musk Soft Satin
> For Normal Skin
> Cream based
This is definitely the best among the Body exfoliator I've tried so far. Though it is cream-based, it it light & doesn't feels oily at all. Nor was it too rich. The coarseness of the scrub is just enough to remove the unwanted dead skin cells, leaving a silky sensation after use. Not to mention the ever-fascinating powdery smell. Such is the magic of the White Musk! ^.^
2. Satsuma
> For Normal Skin
> Gel based
The Body Polish range is generally not as coarse as compared to that of the scrub. Hence, they are suitable for daily/alternate usage. The Satsuma scent is very refreshing like that of the orange. Well, it is the scent of orangeafter all ... :P
3. Strawberry
> For Normal Skin
> Gel based
This is in the same range as the Satsuma. But I think it smells a little to sweet for my liking.