2009-02-10

Mobile Desktop

As I was happily surfing using T61 on Sunday Morning, with a battery life of abt 30%, the screen suddenly went off. Wasn't really alarmed as my battery's lifespan has been diminishing this past few weeks.

An alien error message appeared over my battery life icon after T61 rebooted:


Had already notified the IT-HelpDesk yesterday. After inspection, my battery is announced DEAD. It can't work at all if the power adapter is removed.

Hopefully, the battery is still under warranty, else they would have buy a new battery for me. Don't think my boss will be happy >.<

For now, I feel as if I m using a Desktop. Only thing is, it's light enough to move from one place to another -_-'''

P.S. My old X30's battery could last at least 2yrs. It could still last about an hour at the point of changing. T61's battery is less than 1 yr. Seriously not sure what's eating it.