2009-02-07

Do I really taste that Good?

Strange enough, I am always the one being fed to the mosquitoes in the house. Ma & Pa are usually safe when I am around. Wonder if it's due to the fact that they stayed in Kampong before and had therefore developed immunity. Even when I m out with friends, I will be the "center of attractions", for the mosquitoes.

Once read somewhere that mosquitoes are attracted to higher body temperature. That may explain why the younger children are more prone to being stung by those bugs, coz their body temperature tends to be a little higher than adults. But I m no longer a kid! So, does mean being the youngest in the house explain why?

Still, it doesn't explain the fact when I m out with my friends. Hear-say that the blood type does play a role. Can't help but wonder, if I go out with a group of the same blood type, who will get stung? :P

For now, everyone kept saying that the main reason is ... becoz my blood is SWEET ... >.<