Received a free facial treatment from Bioskin from the purchases I've made with O2skin. The catch for this is, it has to be redeemed on a weekday before 6pm. Since I've already applied for leave today, decided to book an appointment to try it out.
The Sales consultant recommended me the Dermabrasion Treatement after giving me a skin analysis. Results shows that my skin is slightly dehydrated with 100% LARGE PORES. Some great news that was >.<
The treatment wasn't painful, though it's suppose to be "Diamond Peel". Feels more like a intensive scrub. The "Cold Bar" treatment was quite shiok, and I fell asleep while I was doing mask.
End result: Face felt quite smooth after the treatment. But my pimple scars didn't show any signs of fading. Of course, the sales consultant stated that more treatments were required. The Package would be $588 for 10 sessions, each includes dermebrasion and mask treatment. As usual, I told her I would consider :D