2009-02-28

NATAS 2009

Went down to the NATAS in Expo to meet up with Esther after lunch + yoga. Hui Jing couldn't join us as she was off for her Company's retreat over the weekend. I was in quite a dazed and rather "slow" today. Probably due to non-quality sleep from the night before.

Entrance was $2 ($3 less $1 off) if paid by a MasterCard. Esther pretty much sourced out a couple of agency before my arrival. Thank goodness for that, coz I wasn't in such a good state for doing the job. The crowd itself was already giving me a headache.

We settled with STA Travel and signed up for the "Top Deck" Package of 12 Day Italy Trip. The price was almost $1k less than our initial budget. There was a 20% discount. Plus, it was supposedly not as "wild" as Contiki (aka no wild nights and drinking session). Best, no compulsory Tipping! I heard that the standard was about $4USD per Day!

BUT!!! I was blurred enough to paid with my UOB VISA rather than a MASTERCARD! Hence, missed out some lucky draws and redemption >.< Anyway, I've forgotten to bring my Lady's Card. So, not much of a difference.

Nonetheless, we were all so happy after signing up, those fairly-nice-to-have freebies was nothing compared to our savings ^.^