The morning was spend loitering at the shopping centers around near our hotel. Or maybe not-so-near :P
The supposedly very cheap toiletries in Big C didn't really live up to its expectation. Seemed more like a Cold Storage or Carrefour equivalent. Didn't had much luck in Naraya @ CenterPoint as well. MBK Mall was a disappointment too. It just wasn't my day. Either the design ,shape or size of the bag I had wanted just wasn't right. The shoes I had set my eyes on didn't have my size as well. Val on the other hand managed to buy plenty of stuffs. Most of which I had helped to choose.
Platinum Mall was a maze. Even had problem following the route Val had set out for us. Was practically seeing stars from all the left & right turns o.O
Had curry rice @ the A&W near our hotel. Only managed to comb through Level 5 & 6 today and didn't get much stuff. Hope to have better luck tmr