2009-08-03

A New Start

Started a new month with a job. The good - I was awake enough, not to take the old route to my old office. The bad - I was almost late. Thanks to our No. 1 public transport in Spore. It takes 2 bus rides to reach my work place, and the waiting time is 10 times that as compared to our World Class Transport. Total journey was 45 mins and almost half the time was spent on waiting & the numerous traffic lights. URGH!

Thankfully, the HR that suppose to show us around, was also late :D The morning was basically spent on showing us some logistics & the ppl in our section. 99% of the names introduced was basically forgotten by the end of the session.

Glad that my team was friendly, and didn't forget about me when it's time for lunch. Traveled down to the market in AMK for lunch today. Didn't bring along my EZlink, but thankfully, there were people bringing extra!

The only thing I couldn't get used to is not having an internet connection on my computer. There's a common PC for the purpose though, but of course we have to take turns to use it. Measurement & recording our body temperature online is compulsory.

My project manager is on course and wouldn't be back till Wednesday. Guess I have another 2 days to enjoy :P