I was just browsing some Word document when the Dell suddenly went "POP". The next thing I knew, the screen went blank & refused to power up. Even the adapter went off whenever I tried to plug it in to the laptop.
No choice, had to call Dell to diagnose the problem. The person addressed to me had quite an attitude. "I can't find ur data. How m I suppose to get back to u?!" was wat he said. Of course u don't have my contacts. It's the 1st time I call u, idiot. Anyway, it was diagnosed that the motherboard was faulty, and the technician could only come the next day according to the contract signed, nothing earlier. He also refused to promise that the technician would arrive in the morning. WTF.
The ironical part was, I just returned the temporary Acer back to Shawn in the morning a couple of hours ago. Now, I have to get it back from him again -_-'''