The routing service still hasn't been updated. So my old panasonic VS7 was still ringing away when I attempted to call myself. =.= Was told by that M1 SA it would take a couple of days, but how many he didn't know. Meaning I have to carry 2 HPs around in case the service get switched in the middle of the day ... grrr
All functions are more or less user-friendly. I don't really use that many functions anyway, and I am quite used to using different HPs ... LOL. Besides having no Games and FM radio (which I don't really need), everything else which I required is available. One down side is I have to register my contacts one by one from my microSD card to phone =.= Think I better use the Samsung Software to do it, else it's gonna take me days to complete.
We were bz trying the camera function over lunch. A must-do routine whenever anyone in the lunch team gets a new HP. LOL. Think the shuttle speed is a little slow. A little more difficult to take pictures than Val's K810i due to it's slimness. Haven inspect the actual output on computer screen. Will do it after I get to charge the phone for 8 hrs.
Oh dear, think I forgot to make the GIRO arrangement for bill payment, don't think it can be transfered from Starhub to M1 directly ... :\