2008-05-01

My Boring Labour Day

08:30 - Woke up with a headache. Must be the heat. Grrr ...
09:00 - Done breakfast. Recieved TH's sms, saying that Movie is canceled coz many couldn't make it. Wonder if it's due to the timing he sent yesterday ... Two Noon ... ROFL ...
09:30 - FB time. Got a loonngg to-do list. Maybe I'll just finish some of it. No mood.
12:45 - Lunch.
13:30 - The heat is unbearable. Guess I'll have some ice cream.
14:00 - I am still pespiring under the fan. Hope that yogurt will do the trick.
14:30 - Jean msned me to go out, but I was pretty put off by the glaring sun. Don't even feel like stepping outta the house. Wanted a nap instead. A Sheet-Mask therapy would be nice.
15:15 - Can't Sleep. I should just finish up the many Bleach episodes I've been missing.
18:30 - Nothing beats a nice long shower. But why am I perspiring right after that?!
19:10 - Dinner cum TV time.
19:30 - Internet cum TV time.
21:45 - Gotta get up and do some stretching ....
22:57 - Blogging ... duh ... Anyway, time to hit the sack ... Oh why do I have to work tmr?! :S