2008-05-14

No more "CASPER"

I've requested for my OS partition to be just 10G out of the expected 60G, as I didn't expect to install many stuff. It turned out to be 30G =.= The OS partition was also formatted in NTFS, despite me giving the instructions to be done in FAT32. Now, I can't use my Casper boot disk/CD anymore, let alone do my backup. *SOBZ*

All these was done becoz "there's a standard to follow". Grrr ... Shall I resign myself to the fate of crossing my fingers for my OS not to crash? Coz that will lead to the painful process of configuration again ... *Sigh*

I had showered my good old little X30 with love and care, and it's still pretty loyal to me despite its battled condition. Now in the means of nurturing my friendship with the new T61, though it's easier said than done. God knows how long I'm going to get stuck with that GIANT ... Guess life would never be the same again ... Hopefully for the better ...

Am already seeing something good coming ... bigger muscles on my arms for bringing it around ... *BIG SIGH*