Started watching Twilight. Simply couldn’t take it anymore. Not the movie, but the jerk in front of me and push up his seat a little. Guess wat he did? He lean back again! And harder each time I push it up, till it sounded like he’s going to break the seat! The only time his seat was up was when the air-stewardess signaled him to do so during take off. When the stewardess left, his seat is down AGAIN! It is now OBVIOUS that he did that on PURPOSE! The other 3 gals saw wat happen, but could only roll their eyes.
Time for another meal. Told the air-stewardess I simply couldn’t eat being cramped up. After being told, the JERK move up slightly, but down again soon, before I could finish. I tried to be polite in asking him to move again, but all I get was "So how long do u need to eat?!"
"Hey, this is economic class. Everyone is paying the same price for the same amount of space. If u need more space, u might want to consider the Business Class?" I had to swallow down those words as the gals advised me not to pick up a fight with the fellow who’s 3 times my size. But I managed to take a foto of him. Wonder where I could post it to let the world know of this inconsiderate jerk. Apparently, he doesn't have any shame. Don't want to get into any trouble from it though >.<