2009-05-03

My New Baby!


Finally got my Ixus 110 (also known as SD960). It cost $490 @ MS Color (Ang Mo Kio Central). Was told that there was a mistake in pricing quoted to me previously as the person mixed it up with Powershot 110. They simply couldn't honor that price ($449) as it is way below their cost price :(

Nonetheless, was rather happy with my purchase. Chose the sweetest pink color, also found out from the shop attendants that it's the most popular color. The built is slightly longer than my current Ixus 30. Hence, eventhough I can fit it into my current casing, I cannot close it. No choice, it doesn't comes with a casing.

Yet to fully try it out. Simply love the wide angle shots. Landscape pics seems so much nicer ^_^

The only annoying part is, I have to travel down to Harbourfront to collect my supposedly free 8 Gig SD Card >.<