2009-05-23

Bravo Italy – [ROME to SPORE] - Finale

Would have gotten the pretty Carpissa luggage at the Rome Fiumicino airport if I didn't have my Lojel. Bought a small pink Carpissa (multi-purpose) pouch (€4.90) instead for my blusher brush.

Also bought a "Panforte Morbino" pastry (€9). Was almost late for my flight coz the cashier was sooo slow, filing her nails while processing my purchase! She even got a little annoyed when I showed my impatience. Jeez!!

Was a little surprise to find cookies & Limonecino, products from Italy at the Dubai Airport during our transit. Jo decided to get some nuts at the Dubai airport. The changes of Dubai's coins, accumulated from XJ and HJ's purchase turned into a pack of chips.

The journey back wasn't eventful. Watched a total of 3 movies on Emirates - "The Dark Knight", "Romantic Island (Lee Sun-kyun, Lee Soo-kyung, Lee Min-ki)" & "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Didn't sleep much.

Totally shagged when I reached home. Hmmm ... my bed feels good actually ... zzz ...