2009-05-11

Bravo Italy – [ROME] – Nightlife

It was rather late by the time (almost 6pm) we finished everything. Hence couldn't make it in time to visit the "Deathbone" church which Dario mentioned the day before. Decided to shop around, and busied my eyes looking out for shoe shops.

Finally found one. There weren't many choices. I wanted a Timberland, thought that it would be better to get something more comfortable for long walks, though they don’t come cheap. Unfortunately, couldn't find any. For the rest, those which I preferred & with my size were rather expensive – above €50. Finally settled down with a more reasonable priced Nike @ €38, white & pink in color. It's actually 1 size smaller. Wasn't prepared to pay €52 for the other pair which I like better (coz it's dark color) & with my size at that point of time. They were both the same model & design. Just differ in color and a year. Learnt my lesson the hard way later on.

*Was actually very "paiseh" while trying out the shoes. My feet were black from our excursion today in my fishbone slippers. Thankfully, HJ had some wet tissues which did the job of making my poor feet looked less disgusting :P

We had McDonalds for dinner today. The place seemed posh for a McDonald. I ordered the Happy Meal *ROFL* Coz I didn't want any fries which seemed bad for my aching throat. The baby carrots, yogurt drink & orange juice which seemed more healthy. Even got a free Hello Kitty Sticker Tape Toy, though I didn't fancy it much. Everything cost about €4 in total.

Before going back, Jo insisted that I go make a wish at the Trevi fountain eventhough I didn't had any Euro coins with me. XJ dump me a €5cent and off we went wishing, for a safe journey ahead.