2009-05-11

Bravo Italy – [ROME] – Colosseo+++

Was shocked to see that my new Ixus110 battery going dead! Did I really take that many pics in the Vatican? Thankfully, I had with me the spare battery from my old Ixus30, which I almost didn't want to bring out today.

XJ said that a fren told her that, up to level 2 of the Colosseum is actually free. But we were told a different story when we reached there. The ticket cost us €12. Written behind the ticket was: Colosseo+Mostra+Platino+Foro. Colosseum itself is on one side and the other 3 is altogether across the road. Well, it’s not too bad as compared to the amount we’ve spent in flying to Italy and all ...

The Colosseum was magnificent. We went one around it, marveling at the work of ancient romans ourselves, without any local guide. Took plenty of pictures at different angles too. We were rather tired by the time we reached the other 3-in-1 place, but still went ahead to complete our excursion.