2009-05-08

Lousy CS @ M-card

Wanted to bring Mommy’s prepaid card (or rather, my old one) to Italy, coz the accumulated top-ups is reaching a ridiculous figure. Called up M1 to ensure that it supports auto-roaming.

A guy with a lazy voice attended to me. Told me that my sim card does supports auto-roaming using +65. But there are only 2 networks I could use - TIM & VODAFONE. Asked him what about the others, since network selection is usually automated and I was worried that the designated networks he told me might not be available. He gave the rudest reply I’ve ever heard, "Oh, u can try using the other networks. But if u can’t make a call, don’t blame us."

Pissed, I immediately told him off. Saying that he sounded rude needn’t be so sarcastic since I was only trying to make an inquiry. Guess he realized he has annoyed me and immediately try to sound more helpful, telling me I have to manually select the network & blah blah blah. But too late, I was already ANNOYED.

Even Sally & Cindy who were behind me were a little shocked by my conversation with that stupid fella.

Forgot to ask what’s that fellow name, guess I was too pissed to remember >.<